Friday, July 11, 2008

Not much happening today...

I went to Rogers to try to get call display and stuff added to my list of services. Shouldn't have went on iPhone launch day. Decent sized lineup, only 16 iPhones available for them, and Rogers' servers were totally toast, so my buddy at Rogers couldn't even log in to help me with my problem.

I went for lunch with Tayler around 10:20, which is usually what we do on Fridays. Sounds like it'll be another noon-3AM shift for him tonight. Me on the other hand, I'll be working 4:30-10:30ish at DQ, doing as little as possible.

I was talking to a Best Buy employee/former DQ employee and he said the Best Buy employee discount is pretty decent- cost+10%. That doesn't amount to much of a discount on things like DVDs and junk like that, but that's quite a discount on home theare stuff. It'll be interesting to find out how much of a markup is actually on that stuff.
Just a guess. Big new TV in my future? One can dream.

On the subject of Craven, I'm not really sure what the big deal is. How drunk would a person have to be to actually
enjoy listening to Toby Keith? Probably about as drunk as I'd have to be to enjoy brussel sprouts. I like a few of his songs, I just can't stand the person.

No comments: