Despite Brittany's request to "DRUNKEN BLOG!" last night, I decided against it. Last night was part two of Brittany's 20th birthday party. There were a few familiar faces from part one, as well as some new people. After playing sociables at Brittany's and laying on her driveway for a while, either Tayler or Shaun had the bright idea of going to Cheers Pub after. A fun time was had again. I really like playing sociables, though perhaps next time I'll have a little bit less alcohol in my drink.[Tayler and Shaun...
Not full of good ideas]
Chryssie texted me back at 4:30AM... Not the best wake up ever. Next time I woke up was to my phone's alarm at 7:30. I quickly turned it off and went back to relaxing in bed. About ten minutes later it hit me that I had to be at work @8. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday to sleep in.
Work was super shitty. We weren't that busy, but somehow orders were still getting done wrong, employees weren't helping customers at the till, and I ended up doing the majority of the kitchen work. The four girls out front seemed to think that they'd mastered the art of pretending to work. I also saw Chryssie at work with her family and her sister's friend yesterday. At first I just heard her laugh from the kitchen and then I looked out to find that she was at one of the tables. I hadn't seen Chryssie in probably a month or so, and hearing that infamous laugh always brings a smile to my face. Work Friday night was significantly slower than Thursday night, which was good because I wanted to be the first one to go home that night in order to be at Brittany's bday party.
Not much planned for tonight. There's a UFC pay-per-view that I might go to. I love going to Scott's house to watch the events. He has the nicest house I've ever been in, for sure, and a great home theatre system too. Not much as far a funiture goes yet, but you gotta start somewhere. :p Tomorrow will be a 10-5ish work day. I also plan on finding my SIN number somewhere so I can call Best Buy with the info. Tentatively, I'll be starting there on July 13th, though I don't know at what time exactly.
iPhone update-- Rogers in the Northgate mall let me know how many iPhones they were getting on launch day. I've been sworn to secrecy though because I'm the only non-employee that knows.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment