Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Birthday!

I was invited to celebrate the birthday of Brittany Wingert today. I've known Brittany since grade one. We went through all of elementary school and high school, and I saw her for the first year of university until she decided to pursue a full-time job. The nights started off at La Bodega. I had never been there before, but it was pretty nice. It was terribly hot inside the building though. After that we all went to O'Hanlon's, which was a good time. My friend Curtis from elementary/high school joined the fray once we got to our second destination. He's a great guy to hang around because he has a sense of humour and perspective on the world that is very similar to my own.

I didn't get to spend much time with Brittany or anyone else really during high school. I really regret not hanging out more and I'm attempting to make up for it now. Brittany, Curtis, Katie, Moira, Theresa and Amanda are all great people that I should have spent more time with years ago while I was still in school with them.

Anyways, here's a picture of Brittany, the birthday girl, and Amanda, her friend. Brittany is on the left, Amanda is on the right. I'm going to try to get back to my "only have blog pictures from your phone" thing, so here's a pic from the phone.

EDIT: Didn't realize the time. Happy Canada Day in case I don't post again today.

No comments: