Wednesday, July 23, 2008

hump day


I did some pullups (aka chin-ups, chins) yesterday at the local elementary school using the apparatus. For some reason today though my upper back isn't sore. Instead, my abs are. Quite puzzling.

The 11-7 at Best Buy actually wasn't that bad. Time flew pretty quickly and I didn't even realize I should have taken my lunch break until it was about 6. I didn't make a whole lot of sales, but I did set up a couple sales for tomorrow hopefully. A couple more people commented today saying they would come back and buy things specifically from me if I made commission.

Today I finally got my RSS login. I'm not sure what RSS stands for, all I know is I can now check stock levels and therefore have a bit more independence. Life is good. Tomorrow I work 3-10:30, which should be a good time. If you haven't read previous posts, stock comes in Thursday and Monday. Thursday has the additional bonus of being the last day for last week's sale. New flyers are distrubuted throughout the store Thursday night so we're ready to rock Friday with all of the new sales.

3 comments:

Lance said...

A whole week without an update? What's going on? Are you alright??

dana said...

just a heads up, you would be using your core muscles to pull yourself up along with your arms.
hence the sore mid section.
ps i'm lance's girlfriend.
peace.

MikeW said...

First time my abs have ever been sore from the exercise. Weird.