
I just realized that Saturday (the 19th) will be my tenth consecutive day of work. That ties my record of a couple summers ago where I worked ten in a row at DQ followed by a day off and six more consecutive days. It would be decent money, in theory, but my shifts at Best Buy are often only five or six hours long. I'm not sure if I work on the 20th yet at Best Buy. I'll be checking the new schedule tonight. Once I have that figured out I can go back to DQ and tell them what days I'm available to work.
As I said in the post prior, stock comes today at Best Buy, which will be a new experience for me.
Shaun texted me this morning asking: "So what's happening Friday night?" I didn't reply. He knows I work every Saturday morning at DQ and I'm working far too much to spend my night off hanging out with a person who thinks that getting out and consuming alcohol will ease the pain of his recent breakup.
No comments:
Post a Comment