Monday, July 14, 2008

Day two, new phone.

I don't feel like keying a bunch today. Today at Best Buy was good. I was a lot more independent today and a couple people asked my name because when they came back to buy their laptops they wanted to buy them from me. I thanked them for the compliments and explained to them that Best Buy employees don't make commission.

I was able to help quite a few people today, which was a great feeling. Putting all of the seemingly useless information in my brain to use for a change is somewhat liberating.

Unexpectedly, I received my phone from PureMobile.ca today. I'm still getting used to the keypad and some of the features, but I'm enjoying it so far. It's a lot less chunky than my old phone, though the camera is therefore not as good.

and... a video of it.


No comments: