Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9- Day one of week two

School @7:45

What I did today:
Lots! I taught English 20 and Info Pro during periods twp and three. During four I helped students and the computer station for their health class and then taught them some careers stuff during the class hour, just finishing up with WHMIS.

Highlight of the day: I taught three classes, so that was pretty cool. Lots of great feedback given by all who observed me. Great stuff to learn from.

Low of the day: I felt as though English didn't go as smoothly as I wanted it to. I didn't expect much out of the class, but I'm hoping that tomorrow things can be sorted out.

What I would change: I wish that I would feel more prepared going into classes. I guess I expect myself to have an oustanding level of preparedness going into a lesson, but I know that isn't realistic when you're teaching three classes in a day, one with only half an hour's notice.

Left school @ 4. Going to cheer on Martin @ 8. University of Regina.

No comments: