"So... What if I wrote this?" ... "How about this?" ... "Can I start my introduction like this?"
Please. Stop. Now. k thanks.
EBUS was a fun time. No matter how bad the rest of my day is, that class usually cheers me up.
Doctor's appointment tomorrow. Possible surgery? Should be tons of fun, as long as it doesn't interfere with my ESPY final. Speaking of ESPY, I really need to interview an educator. Big paper dealy due next week. Got to crack down.
My old Chemistry teacher started emailing me yesterday, my to my surprise. I wrote her and another teacher about a year and a half ago updating them as far as what I had been up to since highschool. The two teachers I gave letters to are a huge part of why I chose the career path that
I did. It's great catching up with people from the past, yet strangely awkward that I'll soon be in the teacher shoes. It seems like yesterday that I was in high school.I haven't worked in quite a while (since pre-internship started). I should probably get on that soon once school calms down a bit. I feel so guilty every time I buy something, and I feel like buying the first season of Dexter on Blu-Ray soon.
That's it for now. Perhaps I'll have something more interesting to say as the week comes to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment