Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16

EDIT- Just realized this is my 100th post. On my birthday! That's quite the coincidence.

School @ 8:10


My low
Lauren wasn't at school for the morning, so I was kind of lonely. :(

My high I finally got to use my Prezi for career ed. The kids seemed to like it for the most part, despite the fact that they had to write notes. I think if I were to use a Prezi with them again I would give them some guided notes so they could just fill information in and be more organized.

What I would change I'm not a big fan of PRIDE (aka TAG), at least with how I see it being used. Seems like a bit of a time waster for me as opposed to a community-builder. What I learned My kids in the afternoon are really, really attached to Lauren and I. One of the boys confronted Marg in the hallway and asked if Lauren and I could stay for another week. Perhaps the university would be ok with this? One can dream. :) I went to badminton practice until it ended. Left school around 4:30.

Tomorrow I'm teaching metaphors/similes in English, and continuing with job interviews tomorrow as well. Tomorrow is a bit of an oddball day, with Periods 5,1, and then 2.

It's my birthday today. I'm THIS many!

No comments: