
I worked yesterday, helping out on one of the Pepsi trucks because one of the drivers crushed his finger the day prior. I also worked today, though only for five hours. I did some merchandising at Superstores, the Wholesale Club, and then East CoOp, just for fun. When I called my boss and asked what else I should do, he thought for about thirty seconds and then told me to check both Zellers and then "go for a beer". Though I didn't go for the beer, I did quit for the day after the Zellers stops. I got a haircut around 3:30, and I just went out to grab some gas so that I'll be able to do merchandising from 8-4:30 tomorrow. I have the North tomorrow, which means 3 stops at North Wallmart, a CoOp, a couple Extra Foods, a Zellers... and that's it. Eight calls. Zellers should be a joke. The never sell anything. A WalMart or Superstore can take a couple hour or two to fill though. Factoring in driving time, I maybe have 50 minutes or so to do each call. It's a busy day, but it makes time go by very quickly. It boggles my mind thinking about how much product I have to move and put on shelves. I WalMart can easily go through a couple hundred two litre bottles in an hour. And when you factor in that Coke merchandisers are generally lazy and their shelves tend to always be empty, it makes my job that much harder. The picture for tonights post will be a picture of the wall to the left of where I am currently sitting. Yeah, my dad's hobby is quite obvious.
No comments:
Post a Comment