Friday, June 20, 2008

It's another tequila sunrise

I called my boss' voice mail yesterday and said I quit. Today consisted of a bit of running around. I bought some marshmallows and hot dogs for tonight, as well as hot dog buns, tequila, orange juice, and grenadine syrup. I was going to rent a movie but I recently got "21", which I think people will enjoy. Otherwise we'll just watch the new Rambo. I made a trip to Northgate Mall to do some recycling and deposited a couple cheques from Pepsi into my account. I'm trying to work out more now that I'll have definite working hours. I just did five sets of squats today. Relatively low weight, lots of repetitions. My legs should be fairly sore tomorrow.

Tomorrow @8 I'm going to see City & Colour. It'll be the first actual show that I've been to, and I'm looking forward to it a lot. I've only heard one of his albums, but I enjoy quite a few
songs on it.

Not much else to report. I had lunch with Tayler today, which may be something that we do every Friday. He has a to eat before he hits work at noon though, so our lunches so far have generally been around 10:15.

Hopefully tequila sunrises are good...

No comments: