I didn't find the time to go tanning today. Maybe tomorrow after work. Got to use up the points I have before I forget. It seems that I'm not going camping this coming weekend anymore. A few of my friends can't plan things if their lives depending on it. I was excited to go camping. I don't often have time to spend with my friends. It seems we're always working. I will however get to go to the City & Colour concert on the weekend. I bought a ticket from my good friend Breanna quite some time ago. With camping out of the question I'll definitely be able to go, and I'm really looking forward to it.
I haven't been at a concert ever really. I've been to some folk festivals, and some of the shows that are put on during the Regina Exhibition. Regina doesn't generally get acts that I would enjoy seeing. Will we ever see a John Mayer concert here? The Eagles? Probably not. I would however go to Sheryl Crow, who recently announced she was going to do a show here.
I sent in an online application to Futureshop a few minutes ago. I know it's 100% commission-based but whatever. Best Buy is screwing me around not giving me an interview time. Every day I work at Pepsi I wish I was putting my brain to better use. Any high school kid can drive around town throwing Pepsi on a shelf. I like to think that I have more than that to offer to society. Maybe I'm thinking too highly of myself.
Enough Pepsi hate. I'll take a picture to pimp Pepsi.
On a side note, Tayler has a sweet retro Pepsi shirt and two nice button-down ones. I would kill for a couple of those. And who the hell cares if he has sweet Pepsi clothes? He works in the warehouse, nobody sees him. Tons of people have to see me at WalMarts and all over the province with my ugly ass Pepsi tshirts. Argh.
This pic's for you, Pepsi.
No comments:
Post a Comment