I built a new computer a few weeks back. This time, I decided to go with Windows Vista over Windows XP. When I build a computer the summer before heading to university I decided to stick with Vista. Less bugs, less driver issues, less hassles. So far I'm enjoying Vista. On 4GB of RAM, it doesn't seem quite as responsive as my old XP computer was, with only 2GB of RAM. That's ok though, because look at all of the cool features!!!

The picture in this blog demonstrates how I can toggle between different programs using the Windows+TAB key. That's probably the only kind-of-cool feature I've found in Vista so far. It's a slightly prettier version of XP, from what I've experienced so far.
I went to get my back "fixed" again today. I thought my pelvis was out of place again, but luckily it was only a locked-up joint. My back still doesn't feel 100%, and maybe it never will. I'll wait a few weeks before I worry about my back never being 100% pain-free again.
I had yesterday off of work, as I do today. Yesterday I accomplished pretty much nothing. It's what I tend to accomplish when I lounge around the house. I watched a bit of television, did some stretches, did a few Yoga poses in Nintendo new "Wii Fit" video game... I also ate a large amount of food, perhaps making up for my lack of calories on days that I work.
Tonight I hope to go for a run with my dad. Hopefully he's up for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment