
I had a day off today. I went tanning for the first time ever. It was kind of warm, but overall it went smoothly. Class was uneventful, though I went for coffee after with Amy, Lance, and Mike after, which was a good time. Too tired to key much else. I also have a day off tomorrow so I might go visit Lance, and hopefully I'll have my interview with Best Buy that was supposed to be today. My mouse died today. The battery works, but the mouse doesn't. Guess I won't buy a $144 top-of-the-line gaming mouse again. $20 mice are a lot nicer. The picture today won't be something taken this second on my camera phone. Instead, it'll something old off of my hard drive. All try to find a gooder... Couldn't find anything good. How about a slightly PhotoShopped webcam picture of me?
No comments:
Post a Comment