
Ok, let's check out my to-do list:
1) I did visit St. Marguerite. Twice, in fact. I went around 9AM, only to find out that Mrs. Reed wasn't there, though she would be when the class went for a bicycle ride around 11AM. I came back around that time, and drove down to meet them at Candycane Park. I spent a few hours with them there.
2) I also visited Lance, also, twice. First time was after I left St. Marguerite, and the second time was after I left Candycane Park. The second time I visited him Milky Way was actually open, so I got three different kinds of shakes. Lance got to choose a flavour, with the other two going to my sister and I.
3) I talked to the girl that sets up interviews today. That's the farthest I've gotten in the process so far. She said she'd call me back in five, and actually did call me back. Then she said she'd phone me back again, and no reply. I'm not giving up hope quite yet, though they are screwing me around a lot.
4) I didn't go for a run, but I wasn't anticipating going to Candycane Park. I also walked to WalMart and picked up a new basketball. You'd be amazed how much cardio you can get from basketball when you're chasing the ball around constantly.
5)Haven't done lifting or stretching yet. Hope to this evening.
6) I saw Al's son, Dean, at St. Marguerite surprisingly. I told him of my intention to work temporarily at Northgate DQ, as he is currently running the store in the technical sense. He said he'd let Al know of my intentions, and I said I would call Al at some point. Dean was really nice about it, asked me how many hours of was looking for, said they could probably place me during the day or in the evening. Much more flexible than Pepsi. Probably because they realize how awesome I am. :)
I didn't do much else today outside of my to-do list. My neighbor's parents, aunt, and uncle came over to visit him, but he wasn't home from work yet. I was outside playing basketball, so I chatted with them a bit. After ten minutes or so I grabbed them some diet Pepsi. No point in them sitting out in 26+ degrees being thirsty. I don't know yet if I work tomorrow. I'd imagine that I do, as I rarely have three days in a row off and Thursday and Friday are busy days. I'll talk with my boss at Pepsi, reminding him of days off. If he says no after having three weeks notice on it I'm going to be extremely angry. I've made plans for Friday and Saturday. I guess I'll be qutting regardless, but showing a bit of flexibility would be nice.
2 comments:
Thanks for the ice cream. It was super good!
I agree, the ice cream was awesome. Thanks, buddy. Visit anytime you like.
Post a Comment