I got a little unexpected something in the mail today-- My vacation pay from Best Buy. Good timing, as it ended up paying for the speaker system that I got today. It took longer that I would have liked to set up, and the wiring is messier than I'd like, but I'm working on it. A few zip ties
and some elbow grease and it'll be fine. The speakers I got are primarily meant to be computer speakers, but they do Dolby Digital stuff too so I'll be a much better solution for the Blu-ray player than playing audio through the tv's little speakers. I tested out The Dark Knight. Sounds good. The sub really gives it a nice kick.I'm a little worried about finals. Three days isn't a ton of time to read four books, and I still have to get my unit plan done (It's almost there!), and that'll only give me a couple of days to study for econ. It'll all be over soon!
Here's my plan for tomorrow. I figure I'll put it on here so that I can report back as to whether or not I accomplish it. Might give me a bit of motivation:
- Go for a run (haven't done this for a looong time)
- Finish my unit plan (have to have two lessons plans included, that's about it)
- Get at least fifty pages of one of my books read. I'm a slow reader but once I get going and find it interesting I might have enough momentum to finish it by Saturday.
- Figure out speaker wiring (final sub position, minimal wires visible)
- ...and eat healthy! Something I've neglected lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment