Thursday, December 18, 2008

setting the bar low

A week away from school means a week of accomplishing pretty much nothing, and I love it. I plan on working on the Business Ed Student Society website. My best friend will be in on Saturday, so that'll give me some motivation to do more than sit around watching movies. I would Saturday 10-6, Sunday 12-5, and possibly Monday night, should I decide to pick up another shift.

My external hard drive corrupted last night. 200+ movies, gone. All the pictures I've taken in the last 3 years, gone. All of my school work since grade seven, gone.

Luckily I backed it up, unknowingly. I'm just missing my movies and my most recent semester of school. Still, major bummer.

Went to the Pressbox last night for wings. I've never really been a wing person, but they were mighty tasty, and it's always nice to see friends like Shaun. He's a busy guy.

New version of my laptop was shown off today in leaked pictures... yeah, that is leather on part of the lid.. What the hell.

That's it for this update. The next one will be more exciting.

No comments: