I find the concept of perceptions incredibly interesting. It's not often that I ask how people perceive me, particularly in a direct manner. This is perhaps out of fear that I won't like what I hear. I did however ask a few people what they thought of me, though text message months ago, just as something to fuel my curiosity. My post today is taking a bit of a different approach, as I will simply be posting all of the answers to the question: "What kind of person do you see me as?" I''ll keep people anonymous, but will give the gender of those who were asked the question, as well as their ages as the time of their responses. Edited for grammar and spelling, for the sake of the few that read this blog. Responses are in the order that I received them in.
Female (20) -- A polite young man destined to make each person in the world smile on the worst day they might have :) .
Female (17) -- I think you're very easy to talk to, understanding, funny, helpful... And tall! And a good giver of hugs.
Male (20) -- A great person that's going to do great things.
Female (20) -- You're a very kindhearted person. You're very nice and funny and caring.
Female (20) -- I think of you as a very nice person who has a good sense of humour and is very smart, kind, caring, and always helpful.
Female (18) -- You're a pretty sweet/nice/cool/work obsessed guy. Sometimes you need to relax and go with the flow.
Female (19) -- Caring, hardworking, generous, smart, responsible, friendly.
Female (22) -- Dependable, caring, fun.
Female (18) -- I think you're a funny and caring person.
Male (20) -- You're a person who is true to his friends and always fun to be around.
Female (16) -- An overall fun-loving person who works hard at his job.
Male (20) -- I think you are genuine and always think of other first. A great friend to have and deserving of anything good to come your way.
Female (17) -- Kind, admirable, funny. I respect and look up to you.
Male (20) -- Smart, kind, reliable, very honest, hard working. Puts a lot of effort into whatever he is given.
Female (21) -- You have a good sense of humour and a very big heart. I'm very lucky to know you.
Female (17) -- You are a caring understanding individual that is willing to listen and makes the most effort to make sure people are having a good day.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
MAN!
Is the second one from me?
I think it is.
Want to know why?
Because 1) I believe I told you that you give excellent hugs. Plus, "giver of hugs" sounds like something I would probably say.
And 2) you ARE in fact, really tall.
Yes, yes?
Perhaps.
=)
Good call there Lin
I think all of these people are liars! hah, jk.
Post a Comment