Those people I was talking about in my last post... They're broken up now.
Not much has been happening lately. Work work work. I managed to get Tuesday off to go to Tayler's going away party. Best Buy tried to call me in to work that day, even though I filled out paper work in order to book the day off.
Tayler's party was a good timem despite me bruising/fracturing my rib. I should really investigate that futhur, as I generally like breathing and moving without pain. I got to see a lot of people that I rarely have the chance to see. I actually hadn't seen a couple of them since high school. The only person, from what I saw, who got stupidly drunk was Shaun. It was weird because I didn't see him drinking too much near the end. At the end of the night though he was down six beer and almost an entire fourty or whiskey. He texted me Wednesda morning asking who drove him and his car home. I found it funny that he couldn't remember me driving him home and making sure he got into his house ok.
He says he can't remember anything that happened after midnight. Poor guy.
I got to see Amy for the first time since New Year's. Amy used to be the manager at Dairy Queen. She's recently married to Curtis, who is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Tayler pulled out a Saskatchewan flag for everyone to sign. He's going to take it back to Winnipeg to hang in his dorm room.
Tayler is going back to Winnipeg tomorrow morning, so I've already said my goodbyes. He has to go back somewhat earlier this year because he got the position of Resident Advisor and has to do some training and activities for that. He's also going on a school trip to Europe in early September. He's never been overseas. Neither have I, so I'm extremely jealous. He's going to have an awesome experience there for sure.
I don't work at Dairy Queen at all next week since Best Buy decided to give me some decent shifts. Best Buy, as of next week, is officially in their back to school time, which means that computers is going to have more staff on hand. I work at BB tomorrow 9-5, Saturday 9-5, Monday 3-11, Thursday 11-7, Friday 11-7, and Saturday 11-7.
I'm hoping to spend time Friday or Saturday night doing some Business Education Student Society stuff. I feel bad that I haven't been able to put much thought into it, but with Tuesday and Wednesday off next week I'll have a bit of spare time on my hands.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment