Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, 2:25 AM

Thinking about school again because I can't go to sleep. Wings were especially delicious tonight, and, despite the poor turnout (three people couldn't attend last-minute), I still had a good time. That'll probably be the last wing night in a while, as I don't imagine I'll continue the ritual during internship. Not necessarily a bad thing, though-- I'm sure that my heart doesn't appreciate all of those wings.


Later today I'm going to go and get an updated criminal record check. Other than that, I might go to the dog park and catch some sun before it gets cloudy again on Wednesday.




I've been watching a lot of Entourage lately. By "a lot", I mean that I watched seasons one to five within the span of about a month. Arguably the best character on the show is played by actor Jeremy Piven. He has a new movie coming out (on the 16th ish?) called The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard. All of my family watching Entourage and are all planning to go to the movie shortly after it opens. I'll post my impressions after I see it, of course. Sans spoilers.



Link to the trailer as well as a picture related to this post after an edit. It's a lot easier finding pictures and links when I'm on a computer.


***Warning: Foul Language.



No comments: