Sunday, February 8, 2009

sunday


This weekend was pretty uneventful, but in an attempt to keep consistent I'm going to make a post anyway.

I just watched the end of the Grammys. Album of the year goes to Robert Plant & Allison Kraus? Who votes on this, my goodness. Friday I went to Creekside Pub (pictured). My friend's girlfriend works there and had a night so we went there to hang for a bit. After we went to my friend's house to watch Wall-E. At least his parents and brother were at his house. I felt like less of a third wheel that way.

Work was pretty boring, but steady enough so that the time didn't go by too slowly. I just realized that I work Valentine's Day, which means a huge amount of cakes are going to need to be written on. I hate writing on cakes. I'm ok at it, but I'd much rather prefer not to do it.

This coming week should be pretty hectic. Lots of lesson plans to do, lots of reading, ands lots of other things that I should go going on before everything snowballs. Even on my day of, Thursday, I have an eye appointment and other random chores to do.

I woke up yesterday and couldn't hear that well in my right ear. It's still not 100%. Infection? I'm not sure, I've never experienced anything like this before.

No comments: