
Last night our business education class hosted the Regina Business Educators Association meeting. We showed them wikis, nings, and delicious as well as how these technologies can be used as an educator. I've posted previously about how I was skeptical about presenting on wikis. They seem like such old news to me. One of my group members found a video that somewhat changed my perspective on wikis. Suddenly I saw lots of classroom applications for them.
Video- Wikis in Plain English
A while ago I created a wiki for business education as a way to share resources, the work we've done, and as a means of keeping track things like email addresses and blog urls. I haven't added a lot to it yet but hopefully I'll get some stuff on there. If other people start contributing it could be a really great thing to have for pre-internship and internship. You can check out the wiki here.
No comments:
Post a Comment