-ELNG: 3 Lessons plans due weeks ago, still have to do the last one. Unit plan due... next week?
-EBUS: Some kind of paper due Wednesday. Opinion thing. Shouldn't be too difficult
-ENGL: 10 page paper due Tuesday. Read the entire book today, working on the paper now.
-ECON: Massive assignment. Due Thursday. I'm really behind and doing poorly so I will sit down Wednesday night and Thursday and hopefully kick the hell out of that assignment. I'll likely have to teach myself all of the concept over again. Hopefully I can make it through ok. I'm only really concerned with Economics because I got a 59 on the midterm, but the rest shouldn't be too bad assuming that I can just buckle down and get things done.
Getting 2000 words for my English essay could be tricky though.
Dairy Queen is closed for renovations tomorrow. There hasn't been this big of a renovation since I started working there four years ago, so I'm a bit excited to see the final product. I worked there Saturday, which was interesting. My first time back working with highschool-aged kids. It got pretty busy in kitchen for quite a while, but everything went better than expected. It's how everyone takes orders from me, looks to me for advice or approval. Even when I'm not technically supervising during that shift. It's cool that people respect me I guess, but sometimes it's a burden I'd rather not have. By the way, to anyone that still reads this-- Dairy Queen cakes are 30% off during December, so go nuts with that. Going to go to bed now. Long day of essay writing and lesson planning ahead of me. I'm not out of the woods yet.
When I went on facebook today I read that one of the people I used to work with at Dairy Queen is engaged. It boggles my mind when people get engaged that
young, mostly because I couldn't imagine being engaged at eighteen. At the same time though my mom got married when she was eighteen and that turned out quite nicely. I suppose the heart wants what it wants.So here's to love. Love that endures the test of time. Wanting to do anything to put a smile on that special person's face. Being there not just for the good times, but the bad times as well. Having someone to share one's life with is the greatest feeling in the world.
Cheers, and congratulations Laura and Nathan.
If I'm invited to the wedding it better not be ice cream
cake, even though that would be hilarious.
Seriously. I'm sick of that shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment