Best Buy has been really great for me. The managers are really nice, all of the employees are great people, and I actually enjoy what I do there. Definitely a nice change. I hope they'll hire me back as a seasonal employee in the summer if I don't have anything better lined up.
Though I will be leaving BB I hope that I'll be able to stay in contact with people that still work there. I've enjoyed my short stay, for sure.
Other than work and school, I haven't been up to a whole lot. Hung out with Dakota and Shaun a couple times... Yeah, that's about it really. I've been pretty consumed with work.
I bought a new TV yesterday. 46 inch Toshiba LCD. Pretty nice set. Regular 1700. I got it for $900. Yeah, BB has its perks. I'm not too impressed with the picture quality yet, but I'm running it off of standard cable at the moment. Everything I play from my computer to my TV is running at 1280 x 768 resolution... Which was fine for my old tv, which maxed out at that resolution. The new TV is 1080p so it's native resolution is 1920x1080. Once I get a new cable running from my computer to my tv things should be running a lot nicer. And then I'll start getting into Blu-ray if I have the time and money.That's all I have for now.
2 comments:
I have to say as a co-worker I will miss you...goes into corner to cry...ok ok I’m good now...no no I’m not ahhhhhh! Mike don’t leave best buy! I will cry, cry, and cry! Also everyone else will be sad as well! Nice choice in TV as well I have to say!
I'm enjoying it so far. I've ran some HD television shows from my computer, and Blu Ray is looking pretty good. Maybe it's about time for me to upgrade my outschool cable though.
Post a Comment