
Today I'm going to try to do as many push-ups as I can. Not how many consecutive ones I can do, just how many I can do in a day before giving up. Besides push-ups, I will be playing Super Mario RPG. It's an old Super Nintendo game that I downloaded on my Wii a few days ago. I've never beaten the game before. I think I rented it a couple of times when I was eight or nine. So far I'm enjoying it, though I've yet to reach a point in the game that I haven't already played through when I was younger.
Originally Released May 13, 1996.
I have to stick around the house until Purolator delivers my laptop. Should be lots of time for push-ups and the game.
School is going swell. I'm on the second chapter of Stone Angel, the first book on the reading list for my Canadian Prairie Literature class. It's decent so far. Not complaints except that I have to actually read it. Business Ed 300 was ok last night. Good to see all of the old crew back together again. There's a fair chunk of work to be done in the class, but I think if I use my days off to tackle some of it early on it won't snowball as much as it has in years past.
1 comment:
l love The Stone Angel. That Hagar Shipley is a real pistol. Enjoy!
Post a Comment