
Ok, need to talk about two things really quick. I got my Best Buy staff discount. So I bought a crazy remote control... The amount of things it can do is crazy. I'll talk more in depth about it in another post.
I also want to talk about a TV show. I just started watching Chuck last week. I finished the whole first season in a couple of days (14 episodes, short first season). It's about a guy who works at an electronics store and ends up being a sort of secret agent. The place he works at, "Buy More", is clearly inspired by Best Buy. Chuck even works for the "Nerd Herd,", Buy More's answer to "The Geek Squad". I'm not sure if the writers of Chuck used to work for Best Buy, or if they have consultants, but Buy More as it appears on the show is almost exactly like working at Best Buy in real life. It is actually like that. For serious. I'm not sure if it's that aspect that makes me like the show more than I otherwise would, but it's a really great show. Everyone should check it out. I believe the new season starts this Tuesday, and if you ask nicely I might be able to lend
you the first season. When you watch it, remember-- Best Buy is actually like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment