
I'm supposed to do homework with Lauren today at school. She hasn't texted me yet so I'm not sure what's up yet. Dairy Queen just called to see if I could work tonight. I should stick to homework tonight though. I have tons to do. I'm working out a bit today. Focusing on the upper back. I would do lower back too, but I don't think it's in the mood for any lifting. I'm trying to get back some of my lost flexibility. Hopefully that'll help make my lower back feel better.
I'm also eating healthy today. So far, I've had cottage cheese and lots of water. I'll probably have a protein supplement after I'm done with the workout. Cooking chicken takes too long. :p
I'll call DQ back in a bit and tell them I'm not working. Tomorrow I work BB 9:30-5:30, and I'm assuming I'm working Sunday too but I'm not sure when.
No comments:
Post a Comment