Friday, September 12, 2008

friday night

Friday night. No plans. Going to watch Iron Man with my sister since my parents aren't here.

Best Buy is terrible now. I got switched to the position of Ops Tech, and it sucks. I'm pretty much doing returns... Which means I get the angriest customers. And I hate using the Best Buy computer system, ringing everything through. It's my least favourite thing to do.

Working 40 hours a week was a bad idea. If they don't let me back into the computer department (just to work two days a week), I'm going to quit. Which is unfortunate. Because I loved the computer department and because if I stayed in there I definitely would have made it past probation to get my staff discount.

Hopefully Best Buy will just let me work two days a week. Then I might quit DQ and spend my days of (only night classes this semester), doing homework and keeping up with my reading. I'm already getting behind with school work, and school has barely started. Macro Econ seems like it's going to be tricky, and I have papers due in other classes. And reading to do.

I could also spend my time off getting into shape. I'm not saying getting back into shape because that would imply that I've been in good shape at some point in my life. I used to be a lot more flexible, particularly in grade nine, and I used to be more fit in the cardiovascular sense. I will however admit that after being overweight in grade 5/6, I've always been in poor cardiovascular shape.

No comments: