Video blogging is an interesting concept. Obviously many people feel weird in front of a camera. I'm glad you're exploring it. Youtube has certainly made it easier to do it but it's still hard work. The other thing is that when I'm writing a blog post, I can leave it, put it draft and do it whenever. When you video blog or vlog, you tend to have to do it right away. I'm not sure how to distinguish between a vlog and a video, other than it's a regular thing but perhaps my favorite vlogger is ZeFrank. Funny and provocative, check him out. http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/
4 comments:
Is Vlogging a new technological movement? I have never heard of it.
Definitely not a new concept, but first time I've tried it.
Video blogging is an interesting concept. Obviously many people feel weird in front of a camera. I'm glad you're exploring it. Youtube has certainly made it easier to do it but it's still hard work. The other thing is that when I'm writing a blog post, I can leave it, put it draft and do it whenever. When you video blog or vlog, you tend to have to do it right away. I'm not sure how to distinguish between a vlog and a video, other than it's a regular thing but perhaps my favorite vlogger is ZeFrank. Funny and provocative, check him out.
http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/
Thanks Dean. I'll check him out.
Post a Comment