I'm trying to get back into blogging. With internship my life should be a bit more interesting. My hope is that some of that interesting will make its way on to here in some form. I'll probably start experimenting with video and podcast-style blogging. I'm not a big fan of myt voice, but perhaps if I can string a handful of coherent sentences together without a large quantity of "ummmm"s, podcasting/vlogging may save me some precious time as well as give the few that follow this blog a little bit of variety.
I'm done work shortly- August 3, I believe. After that my attention will be turned toward school. This summer was great in that I got to work with Tayler again, which is an absolute joy that brings back memories of times past, and I also got to train a handful of young kids that will hopefully stick with the job for a while.
When I'm not busy wrapping my head around Law, I'm hoping to spend my few work-free weeks catching up with old friends. I'm hoping this goal can be met without the spending of too much money. I think I'm a bit too... young (?) to be sending out a mass email updating everyone as to what I'm up to. Also, what would I write about? I haven't done a whole lot in the last few years.
I forget if I blogged about this before, but I've been playing around with my iPhone and I'm really loving some of the applications. Shazam is one that you've probably heard about-- it samples about eight seconds of a song and then tells you exactly what the song is, including the artist and any relevant iTunes or YouTube links should you want to download the track or watch the video.
The program is also available on Blackberries, however you have to pay for the full-fledged version, which is available to iPhone users completely free of charge.
If anyone from business ed is reading this, I'll be setting up some network-attached storage in the next few days. If you need some place to back up files for internship, I'll have about a terabyte of space to share. Might be handy if you don't want to carry cds and usb drives everywhere.
Blackberry keying is starting to cramp my thumbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment