Wednesday, July 22, 2009

desktop- July 22, 2009

Cleaning up my desktop for internship- pic below. I went to the new Harry Potter movie last night. I wasn't a big fan. I heard a lot of reviews calling it the best one yet, but I came away feeling that nothing really happened and that it was more of a filler movie to set up for the next one. If you want to actually be entertained in the theater, check out The Hangover or Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. I'd recommend both over The Half-Blood Prince.

Edit: I should probably explain the desktop. If I absolutely need the Windows start menu, it's hidden at the bottom. I also installed a program that gives me easy access to almost everything when I right-click the desktop (web browser, photo/text editors, and any other program I could possibly want to use.

No comments: