While I was in Melfort, the land of people that don't put passwords on their wifi, I downloaded
the first few episodes of "The Listener". It's a pretty new show. There's 13 episodes so far, though I think CTV just picked it up, so they're only on episode 4 or 5. Decent show. It's getting better, but I'm not sure I'll stick with it. It's often too predictable and I'm not a big fan of shows that always have cliche happy endings.I'm in love with "True Blood" though. Watched the entire first season a few weeks ago. Season
two premiered last night, but I haven't watched the episode yet. The show has a lot of nudity, and I mean A LOT. If that bothers you, I wouldn't recommend it. There's also a fair amount of blood because it has vampires in it. The characters are great though and the storylines are good, so it's keeping me coming back for more each week.
No comments:
Post a Comment