Just in bed right now. Can't sleep, so I'll post a little update. My friend Tayler got back into town on Friday. We've seen each other a few times already, including last night when we went to the Pump with a bunch of people. It was the first time I'd been downstairs there, and the karaoke looked like a lot of fun. I cut my finger (long story) and had to get some band aids because I was bleeding all over the place. Despite that it was a good time and we got home early enough that I could get a decent amount of sleep before work.
Work was crap today. One lady I work with has taken to arguing with me in front of customers. This is both entirely unprofessional and pointless, because I'm pretty much always right at work.
The opening staff has been pretty lazy lately to the point of where it seems they just stand around for the first two hours (before my 10am shift) and do as little as possible. I wrote and posted a note of things I expect to be done by 10, noting that if those things aren't done there's going to be some 'plaining to do.
My thumbs are starting to hurt, so that's the end of this update.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment