skip to main |
skip to sidebar
second and third days of school.
Not much happened yesterday. I bought The Dark Knight on blu-ray as well as the Austin Powers trilogy. I finished watching the second season of Supernatural yesterday. I'm going through the series pretty quick, and it's really good. I'm about four or five episodes into the third season, which was a shortened one due to last year's writers strike. I have the third season in blu-ray (it's the only season available on blu-ray so far because it's the newest), and the difference in picture quality is fairly noticeable. The higher resolution really makes a difference on larger screens, and the disks are bigger so often there will be six or seven episodes per disk instead of the typical three or hour found on a regular DVD (based on 40 minute long episodes). Less getting up from the couch to change disks? Sign me up!
Yeah, the semester is off to a lazy start. I tackled the Business Education Student Society site today. All of the bio pages are uploaded now (I believe I did most of them on Christmas Eve), the events page is updated, and the page for the BESS newsletter now has links to all of the issues so far, instead of just the most recent issue. The picture today is what the content of my bio page looks like. Pretty simple, but it gets the job done. You can check out the site at education.uregina.ca/bess.
So far today I went to EPS 350. Pretty routine first-day stuff. ESPY starts in about an hour and then it's off to Sheldon Williams school for an EBUS class. 12 hour days of school aren't really my cup of tea, but the four hour long break I'm having right now could prove quite useful for homework. Whether or not I use it for homework, I'll just have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment