I went to my friend Brittany's house today to start working on her computer. It's going to be a two day drive as backups are taking a super long time (I'm letting them run overnight). Tomorrow will hopefully be finishing of backups and then wiping her computer clean and reinstalling programs that are needed. Hopefully the computer will run significantly faster, though sometimes as hardware ages it gets slower. I cleaned a huge amount of dust out of the computer chassis, so that should speed things up as well.
It's about 1 now and I should probably get to bed soon. ESPY lab at 9:30 tomorrow. After the lab I'm going to go home and finish my ESPY assignment so I can have a relatively homework-free weekend. I just work Saturday at DQ this weekend, as usual, though I'll be working Saturday and Sunday next week for unknown reasons.
I'm all caught up on Supernatural now. Yeah, I went through four and a half seasons in a pathetically short amount of time. Just downloading the episode that aired tonight so I can watch it tomorrow. I will also work out tomorrow because I haven't since Monday and I love being
sore. It's a good feeling.I was going to have a comparison shot of my two subs in this post but i forgot to take a picture of them when they were side by side. Instead I will have a picture of...
Gran Torino. I saw this movie on the weekend. Great movie, hindered only slightly by performances by the younger supporting cast that are sometimes pretty weak. This movie had heart, and I really hope that I can somehow work this movie into one of my classes when I intern. Check it out.
One more thing. My next post is going to be about Windows 7, the successor to the generally-hated Windows Vista I've been playing around with the beta version (test version) for about a week on my desktop computer and will probably install it on my laptop tomorrow. The may already give you an indication as to how much I like it, but check back and I'll run you through some features that you may or may not already know about.
No comments:
Post a Comment