Friday, February 12, 2010

a long week

Grad pics were taken. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It has been a long week, but a good one. My new job working at a before and after school program is going fairly well. It's a bit draining dealing with elementary school students, but I'm getting used to it. The kids are great. I just checked out a Spark podcast on a twittering grandmother for ECMP class, so I'll post about that later today. Yesterday, I did a lot of work getting the Business Ed Student Society (BESS) display case updated. I have to go back today and clean it (so dusty), but within the next day or two it should be looking good.

This semester is my busiest one yet. One of my classes has a ton of reading, another has tons of writing. My online class is manageable so far, and I'm hoping I can get comfortable with it over reading week. I'm looking forward to exploring some new online tools, and it's fantastic reading others' blogs. My other class is pretty easy, but I have a feeling the final is going to devastate me. I just started watching the TV show Six Feet Under. It's pretty good so far. I recommend you check it out.

1 comment:

Karie said...

How did you get your grad photo uploaded? Did you get this off the internet? I have to decide which ones I want get them ordered! It sure is a great feeling to almost me done but on the other hand I really am going to miss the social life at the University! Congrats!