Sunday, September 20, 2009

09/20/09


I went to my cousin's wedding last night. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't been at a wedding in about fifteen years.

I'll write a bit more in detail about the wedding in another post, and I've been too busy at school lately to find the time to blog about my internship. Hopefully I can get to it at some point, though.

I woke up to a phone call last night around 12:30. I knew what the phone call was, so I got up and went to my parents' room to be supportive for my mom.

Last night, around 12:20, my grandma passed away. I regret that I didn't get a chance to see her before she died. She had been in the hospital in Saskatoon and had been moved to Melfort in order to make her comfortable.

My mom was sure we'd have another week or two with her, and I was going to miss school for a few days to head to Melfort on Monday.

No comments: